1. From the HOME Menu, select System Settings -> Other Settings -> System Update to make sure your system is up to date.
2. Select Nintendo eShop from the HOME Menu.
3. You may see a confirmation screen prompting you to check whether you have an SD Card inserted in your system. Please check your SD Card.
4. Enter "Pokemon" or another keyword into the search bar of the Nintendo eShop to search for the software.
5. Select Pokédex 3D Pro.
6. The product information page will be displayed for Pokédex 3D Pro. Tap where it says "Tap Here to Purchase."
7. The purchase confirmation screen will be displayed. Tap "Purchase" to purchase the software.
8. If the above screen is displayed, you have completed the purchase! After purchasing the software, you can select either "Download Later" or "Download Now" to download the software.
9. When the download is complete, Pokédex 3D Pro will be added to your HOME Menu. Touch the icon, and you will be able to use the software.